At Just Family we want you to know that you or your loved ones happiness, safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us at all times. We make every effort to accomplish our goal that every participant is entitled to be treated as an individual, with consideration, dignity, and respect, as well as receive adequate and appropriate care, treatment, and services in compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations.
Do you know an adult 21 years of age or older who meets at least two or more of the following criteria’s?
- Assistance with mobility;
- Physical or environmental management for confusion or agitation;
- Assistance with feeding
- Assistance with self care (toileting, dressing, walking);
- Assistance with medication;
- Requires restorative and supportive nursing care;
- Assistance with injections by licensed personnel;
- Is incapable of providing self-care due to physical or mental conditions;
- Displays a lack of cognition and communication.